Find Me on Facebook!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fell a little behind

I am sorry to admit I fell a little behind on what I wanted to accomplish this week.  I was off to a great start on Monday, but then things seemed to just stop.  I know the main reason was because I came down with one of those stupid end of the summer colds and it just killed my brain.  I would try and get some things done, but I would just stare at a blank screen.  The worse part was I had what felt like fifty million things floating around in  my brain, but nothing would come out.  Hopefully now I am doing better things will get back on track.

I would like to say thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive during this new adventure.  I have received many compliments and advice from several different people about many different things.  Please keep them coming I want to hear it all good and bad, even if you think I am totally insane and off my rocker.

Hopefully you will notice that, I have changed the layout of my blog.  I added a spot where I have listed the items I would like to offer.  It isn't a complete list of course, but it is a start.  I know I will never be able to list everything I can do, if I did that would be the whole page and maybe more.  If there are any suggestions please feel free to comment.

Lastly, today I signed up to bake for the teacher's luncheon at my daughter's school.  The theme was Italian.  So, after thinking a bit and knowing what I would have the time for I have decided to make an Italian Rum Cake and a Tiramisu.  This will be the second time I will make an Italian Rum Cake, but the first time making a tiramisu.  I think both will go over well.  The luncheon is October 12th, so I post pictures as soon as I make them and will let you know how they were received.

Until next time...... Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment