Find Me on Facebook!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Products I want to offer

I thought I would everyone an idea of the products I would like to offer.

I'll start with the cookies:

Chocolate chip - milk, semi sweet and white
Oatmeal Raisin - with or with out nuts
Sugar  - these can be made into and shape
Peanut Butter

I know this doesn't seem like a lot, but these can be the basis for many varieties.  For example instead of chips, chocolate chunks could be used.  With sugar cookies, they can be made into almost any flavor.

For more of the local area, I would almost be able to make anything.  I know there is still many things out there that I haven't tried, but I want to know.  But, I know I need to start somewhere....so here is a start:

Pies:
Fruit - Apple, Cherry, Peach, Pumpkin
Coconut Cream
Banana Cream
Lemon Meringue

Cakes: (these could also be made into cupcakes) and (frosting could butter cream, whipped, or cream cheese)
Vanilla
Chocolate
Lemon
Angel Food
Red Velvet
Pineapple
Carrot

Muffins:
Banana
Blueberry
Pumpkin Spice
Chocolate Chip
Poppy Seed

I like to believe this only a beginning.  I am open to any and all suggestions.  I can also make brownies and bread.  Please feel free to comment.

Until next time......Happy Baking!

2 comments:

  1. They are all good. I have tasted them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about adding pure BUTTER cookies to the menu? They, too, can be a good basis of variety.

    ReplyDelete