Find Me on Facebook!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Day

It is 10 am on a Monday morning I have already done a few things today (which is very surprising since I am NOT a morning person).  After taking care of a few personal things I knew I needed to figure out what else I needed to do for my business to get up and running.  So, that is where I started today.

First thing is a way to advertise.  I already have a Facebook page and thank you to all of you who have visited it.  Please continue to tell your friends about me, you will be best way to let people know that I am out there.  I also was able to create a flier that I can use to start to spread the word locally.  I want to be able to show you, but I can't seem to get it.  When I figured it out, I will show you all.  Hey what can I say it is a Monday.  The other thing I am working on is a business card that I of course can hand out to anyone.  I will be getting help from a very good friend with that, but not today because today is her birthday, so that will have to wait. (Love you girl!)

Secondly, I have a PayPal account set up so I will be able to use this blog and hopefully soon a website to take orders and payments.  With that, I am in the process of creating a permanent list of products that will be posted on the blog to let everyone know what I have to offer.

Lastly, is to get the internet to cooperate long enough to get some of things posted for the world to see.  I know I am asking a lot for a Monday, but hey I need to be an optimist.

Well, some of you I hope are wondering if the cupcakes I made were a hit or not.  Well, I can say with resounding 'YES' they were.  Everyone who had one said they loved them.  Next time I make them I am going to try milk chocolate instead white chocolate.

Well that is all for now.  I will let you all know if anything else occurs in my small corner of the baking world.

Until next time...... Happy Baking!

2 comments: