Find Me on Facebook!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

PIctures of what I have done


This is the most recent cake I have done.  It was for a friend's son's 8th birthday.  He wanted the Transformers logo.  It was done with butter cream icing and was star tipped decorated.

I did this one for daughter's 3rd birthday.  It was a Dora shaped cake pan.  This was also done with butter cream icing and star tipped.

My daughter was spoiled this year..... she got TWO cakes.


Sorry for it being sideways.  
I did this one for my daughter's 2nd birthday.  Her favorite cartoon is Max and Ruby.  This is Max.  I made him out of two 9 inch round cakes.  The icing was a whipped icing and the details were gel.



This was my first real attempted at cake decorating.  This was for my daughter's 1st birthday.  I used a Elmo shaped cake pan.  The icing like the rest was done in butter cream and star tipped.


These were 'dirt' cupcakes I made to go with the Max cake.  They are chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing.  They are decorated with crushed oreo cookies and gummie worms.

That is all I have pictures of that I have made.  As I make more things whether cakes, cupcakes, snacks, or dessert, I will take pictures to should all of you.  I hope I didn't make to many of you drool.

Until next time......Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment