Find Me on Facebook!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Angel Food Cupcakes

Well, I can finally say I, in a sense, made my own creation.  I just finished making Angel Food Cupcakes with White Chocolate Mousse Filling.  Ok Ok, it isn't completely MY idea...my husband gave me the idea of using the mousse as a filling.  But, of course he didn't need to twist my arm too much on the idea.  I decided to use white chocolate over milk chocolate because I think the sweetest would go better with the cake.

Here is the final product.

I give it a thumbs up in taste and so did my 3 year daughter.  I know, it is a cupcake, it is sweet, of course she will like, but to her credit she does have different levels of likes and this was a high level of like.  More people will be trying them out tomorrow.  So, I will let you know what they all think later.

I want your opinion.  After seeing this picture...do you think this is good logo or not?  I am hoping by the end of the week I can have some flier created and out.

My next big project will be for my daughter's school.  They are having a luncheon for the teachers the second week in October.  The theme is Italian.  So, one thing I will definitely make will be an Italian Rum Cake.  I made a sugar-free version for my father's birthday last year and it was a big hit.  I am not sure what else to make.  I'll be combing the internet for recipes over the next couple of days.  I'll you know what I come up with.

Until next time......Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. they look and sound yummy Colleen! nice creation. as for a logo - i would think this: a pencil drawing / outline or clip art style logo would look better than a photo. a really great professional looking photo is difficult to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete