Find Me on Facebook!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pizza and Angel Food

Tonight, I tried something a different then my normal baking.  I made homemade pizza dough.  I have done this before, but instead of the normal mushrooms and cheese I made a BBQ Chicken.  I will have to admit it was just ok.  Nothing to really write home about.  I know I will be making more pizza dough, but I don't think I will be making BBQ chicken again.  Oh well, no big deal.  It was a learning experience.

I know I have told you about trying to make up a flier to help me advertise, but I am having real difficulty with it.  I know I have some creative flair, but I am at a complete lost with this.  I think I need to start with a logo of some sort.  I also want to take advantage that the holidays are coming and get people wanting homemade desserts for their parties and family affairs.  I was suggested to me that I use picture of something I have made.  I think that is a great idea, just not sure which one.

Tomorrow I am going make some Angel Food Cupcakes filled with white and milk chocolate mousse.  I really can't wait to try this out.

Until next time....Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment