Find Me on Facebook!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Down to Business

First thing I would like to say thank you to everyone who read yesterday's post and also for the words of encouragement.  Just in case you don't know you can also find me on Facebook.....here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magnolia-TX/Sweet-Treats-and-More/150212291678749.  I hope if you like what you see you will join the page.

Ok, I will have to admit something to all of you, after coming down off the high of getting this blog started, setting up the Facebook page, and telling all my friends about what I was doing, reality started to set in.  I thought to myself, "What the heck am I doing?"  (I'll be honest another word went through my head)  But, I read my first post again and again, read the comments people left, and listened to my friends saying I could do this, things got better.  So, here I am again today letting you know what is going out in my little baking world.

The one thing I didn't share with you yesterday while I was writing, I was also baking about 6 dozens chocolate chip cookies.  They have both white and milk chocolate chips.  And today I am baking oatmeal raisin.  You are probably thinking why was I baking that many cookies.  Well, I'll tell you.....

A couple weeks ago it was my aunt's birthday, so I decided to surprise her a make her her favorite cookies and send them.  Little did I know what that would start.  First, it started with a few friends on FB asking me why I couldn't send them cookies too and it just snowballed from there.  So, before I knew it I am making cookies to send to three different people.  And just for the record, a certain person better leave me alone after this.  HE knows who is.

But, in all seriousness, I would like honest feedback from those people.  It would really mean a lot.

Well, the cookies are almost all done and I need to get more things done.  Tomorrow I will lay what kind of business I want to do and maybe I can get some suggestions for all of you.

Until then Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies sound awesome! This blog is a great idea. I'm excited to hear your business idea tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete