Find Me on Facebook!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Caught up a bit

I was able to catch up with myself a bit today.

First thing, I made some adjustments on the flier and I think I have something that will work.  Keep in mind it will be in color, I just didn't want to waste the color until I knew I had the right thing.



What do you think?

I also believe I have come up with a price list.  I bounced a few ideas off of few friends and we came up with the same idea.  Cookies will be $12 a dozen.  Pies should be $12 to $15 depending on the pie.  Cupcakes will be $24 a dozen.  Cakes will start at $20.  Cakes cannot have a specific price because they can have the most variety.

So, now the last thing I really need to do is start getting the word out.  Wish me luck with that.

Until next time...... Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment