Find Me on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Updates on Some Projects

Well, the the Italian Rum Cake and Tiramisu went over very well.  All of the teachers loved it.  One was even quoted, "If these are anything like the those peanut butter things you made they will be awesome."  I really liked that vote of confidence.  And for of those who missed the pictures on Facebook here they are again

(Try not to drool on your computer)

I was very happy to hear everything except for a very a small part of the Italian Rum Cake was eaten.  But, I know those teachers I doubt what was left of the cake will last very long in their fridge.  My next project for school will be next month for my daughter's snack.  As soon as I find something I let you all know.

I am of course at a road block for how to advertise without spending too much money.  I looking around to see if I can find some community bulletin boards, but haven't been having too much luck yet.  I am open to any suggestions anyone may have, I am really at a lost.

Lastly I need to share with you the words of a child.  The friend that I sent the cookies to awhile back has a daughter.  T was going to be very nice and share her cookies with S, but S wanted her own cookies and kept asking where were hers.  Well, a couple days ago, T had some family over and S kept bragging about how her mommy has a friend who baked and sent them cookies.  I was told S was excited talking about the cookies and then turned to her mom and said "When are we getting more cookies?'  T could only laugh and say. "Maybe if you are good, you will get some for Christmas."  My thought is only out of the mouth of a child. (And T, let her know we might be able to work something out for Christmas.)

Until next time.... Happy Baking!



No comments:

Post a Comment