Find Me on Facebook!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Monster Cookies and More Microphone Cupcakes

This week I got to two orders.  One was for microphone cupcakes and the second was for Monster Cookies.  I won't go into much about the cupcakes since I have already had two post about them.  In case you want too here are the links to those posts.... http://sweettreatsandmore-colleen.blogspot.com/2011/01/microphone-cupcakes-and-other-things.html and the other http://sweettreatsandmore-colleen.blogspot.com/2011/03/microphone-cupcakes.html .  I didn't do anything different from the other time I made them.  The only difference was the cake that was used.  The request this time was for a yellow/chocolate cake. Because of being cupcake I was unable to do a true marble cake.  I had to just layer them.


I think it work out good.  I do have some left over batter and plan on making a marble cake with it.  I'll show it to you after I make it.

The other thing I made for this weekend was Monster Cookies.  Some may be saying.. "What are those?"  Well, I'll tell you.  They are a little bit of everything.  They are chocolate chip, peanut butter and oatmeal cookies combined.  The main added thing is mini candy coated chocolates..( psst that is a fancy way of saying M&Ms).  You could add anything else you you wanted like raisins or nuts.  This time I added pecans.  They are definitely a cookie that would cover what ever you had a taste for.

They description I was given by the customer, "They are da bomb!"

I will be doing baking for myself this upcoming week.  First I am going to try the marble cake for myself.  Then also this will be my last week working overnights.  So, I thought I would be very nice to my fellow co-workers and bake them something nice.  Just need to come up with something.

Until next time........ Happy Baking!



No comments:

Post a Comment