Find Me on Facebook!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a great holiday.  Mine was ok.  I was unable to take my little trick or treating because she was ill, maybe next year will better.

Even though I was unable to enjoy the holiday festival that our HOA holds every year, I did submit two cakes for their cake walk.  I decided to bake a Cinnamon Apple Angel Food Cake and a Red Velvet Cake.  I like to think they both turned out rather well.  See for yourself.....

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
(I did end up covering the whole cake, but I wanted to show you the cake too)


Cinnamon Apple Angel Food Cake
(It is a Angel Food Cake with a Cinnamon Apple Glaze)

I have not heard any feedback on how they tasted.  I think I am going to try and find out from the organizers by the end of the week.

One other exciting thing happened this weekend also.  I got an email from a  potential customer.  She is looking to have cookies as her wedding favors.  Of course, I already have a million ideas for running through my head.  I hope I hear back from her soon.  Keep your fingers crossed!

I have a few other things in the works.  I will let you know as they come up.

Until next time....... Happy Baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment