Find Me on Facebook!

Monday, November 14, 2011

An Even Newer Adventure

About two weeks ago, my sister-in-law made a very interesting Facebook status update.  I had known she was working with a some people on a collaboration for a website.  What I didn't know was there had been some creative differences and the founders parted ways.  Well,  that didn't stop my spunky sister-in-law and her cohorts.  They decided to start a new collaboration.  And by some strange stroke of luck, I am now a part of this brain child.  Today is the official launch date of Off The Deep End. I think it is a perfect name.  I don't know all of my co-workers as of yet.  (I guess you can call us that.)  But, I know that will change very soon.  We all come from different walks of life and have different views on the world.

I hope you will come check us out over at www.off-the-deep-end.net. I will be making my first post over there next Monday.  I will have a post there every week. So, please stop by, roam around, take a look at things, sit for a spell, and enjoy yourself!  You won't be disappointed!

Until next time..... Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy to have you writing with us! Did you check out or disclaimer/Rules of the Pool page? Check it out, specifically toward the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete