Find Me on Facebook!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OMG!

I know it has only been two days since my last, but I thought I would honor you with my presence again this week.  Sorry had to poke fun at myself.  I am really going to try to get back into the swing of things again.  Which means, you my faithful readers will be seeing more of me..... (I just hope I can come up with things to talk about).

Obviously, I haven't baked anything new, but as always I am searching the web for new ideas.  Nothing has jumped out at me recently.  Maybe I need to find some new websites.  I just keep seeing the same things over and over.  And I know my husband will never get tired of my chocolate chip cookies, but even he has to admit we need variety.

I did get some new toys to try out.  My mother decided to send me some baking tools for Christmas.  She sent me some of those silicone cake molds.  I now can make a giant cupcake, a three tiered present, a house and an American flag with little stars.  But, the best thing I got was a pan where I can make every letter and number just by moving pieces around.  The first thing I said was when I opened it was, "What letter can I make?"  But, I wasn't allowed.  I guess I need to wait until someone needs a letter cake.  So, anyone out there need a cake?  LOL!

I did find out one thing though.  The cake that I will be making next month will be another Transformer cake.  So, I will need to get out those star tips again.  Lucky for me I find decorating a cake that way therapeutic.  The only details I need now are what kind of cake and if they will need cupcakes or not.

Well until next time....... Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment